Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Catching Up On Some Sewin'!



Look at this little guy!
This is my #wipwednesday project, although I will most likely finish it today (it just needs binding).
This is a 9in square mini quilt that was posted by Sew Can She's Quilting Unplugged series. I love the fabric that I fussycut, I found just one FQ of it at Joann's last week or I would have totally bought more.

I have been really busy sewing for a commission that I got last week. It was to make 12 denim They are easy to make, but so boring! So as soon as I finished them I jumped in to catch up on all the fun sewing that I have been holding off.




I caught up on my Spangled Stars QAL with the first half of the stars made. As you can tell, I made the mini above with the scraps from the blocks at the right! I am just so in love with this color combo right now.
Sorry for the blurry picture!







I also caught up on my QCQAL#2 blocks. These are Broken Dishes and in case you don't remember, I'm doing a Halloween quilt. I'm worried that the gray might be too light for the colors in the rest of the blocks, but we will see!

Linking up with:
Wip Wednesday
Spangled Stars QAL
QCQAL#2

Fresh Poppy DesignIMG_6373
Sew Fresh Quilts

2 comments:

  1. That little dinosaur just made my day! Sew, sew cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of projects here! I 100% agree with love the colour combo you have going in the mini and the stars quilts! I have an ongoing love affair with blue and green...add black in, yum!

    ReplyDelete