Thursday, March 5, 2015

Weathervane Blocks!

I am beat! In one giant push today, I did all 4 of my QCQAL #2 blocks! They are in the Weathervane block pattern, and I looooooove them!

I know it is difficult to see them on the black because the block background is black. The skeletons in the center are fussycut. The red and yellow look like they are woven and remind me of the plastic weaving on cheap lawnchairs. They look like they should have texture, but they don't.

Sorry this is a short post, but I'm knackered!
Linking up with What a Hoot Quilts, BOMs Away

5 comments:

  1. Wow you had a productive day! Love the skeletons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, huh? I'm usually not so ambitious. And the skeletons are my new favorite fabric to fussycut. I think I'm going to make some Halloween Economy blocks with them next

      Delete
  2. I like the bold colors of your weather vanes. The fussy skeletons are adorable! (I need to get busy on these, too!) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful, eclectic style, and I'm thrilled every time I open your blog post! Please keep producing! I also love your skeleton blocks!

    Julie @ Pink Doxies

    ReplyDelete