Monday, March 23, 2015

Polka Dotted Elephant! Mystery Block #3

This is the most adorable guy!
I should have know it was an elephant because of the past blocks being safari animals and this calling for a lot of gray. Nevertheless, I made a polka dotted elephant. The only problem with the polka dots is that you can't tell where his eye is, or it looks like he just has many eyes!
This is part of a series that Janeen from Quilt Art Designs has come up with. I love her patterns because they are so easy to follow, even these mystery ones!
Linking up with:
BOMs Away
Mystery Block #3

3 comments:

  1. Love the elephant! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I love him in polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest elephant, Melissa! Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone. I wonder what you're working on this week.

    ReplyDelete