Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Favorite Fabric....Is Pink???!?

In my last post I said how I was making the Rebecca Ruth Curious Cats runner in my new favorite fabric!

I picked it up at my LQS in fat quarters with nothing more than the shop's own tag on it

But I bought 4 more FQs and there I found some selvage with some identifying info to it!

             Fabric Traditions 1997 Copyright N.T.T. Inc

WOW! This fabric is almost 20 years old? amazing

Anyway, this is what I made with the beautiful fabric (besides the Scary Doll I had made originally with it before I went back for more):




YAY! I love it! And My Favorite Fabric is the theme for this weeks Project Quilting!! XD
Linking up with Project Quilting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I just found your blog via Aunt Marti and I like, what you quilt. :) I'm also a big cat fan and I love the table runner!!! Where did you get the pattern? I would like to sew this for my sister.
    Greetings from Germany, Rike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt and fabric. The cat is cool! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete