Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals and ALYOF

Sorry this is going to be one BORING post, but it is my checklist for March. For this month I want to do:
  • The Rebecca Ruth Designs, Curious Cats Runner that she sent me. I feel bad that she sent me this design and I haven't even started it yet! I would like to duplicate the runner a few times to make it the size of a mini quilt, but I might just stick with the OG pattern
  •  The Labyrinth Quilt
A Lovely Year of Finishes
Seriously? This thing isn't done yet? Yeah...and I barely worked on it at all during Feb. SO! You heard it here! This is why I am setting this as my ALYOF
I. Will. Finish. This. Quilt!!!


  • I will make another sewing machine block, and photograph the pics



I think that this is enough of a list for this month! I will be using this as a checklist, so I better get on it :D

Linking up with March ALYOF 

5 comments:

  1. Not boring at all. It always helps me to know that other quilters struggle with their goals too. I like your Labyrinth quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is a pain because I have to follow a pattern really closely and my mind scatters easily :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals. Although we don't always achieve our goals, I find a list keeps me focused. Your Labyrinth Quilt looks intriguing. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really need to get it finished, but if I work a bit on it whenever I have a chance I should get it done...Let's hope life doesn't get in the way :)

      Delete