Saturday, March 14, 2015

Coaster and my attempt at FMQ


Alida from http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com/ has a tutorial here so we can Sharpen our Skills!

Stretch Your Skills @ tweloquilting.blogspot.com
I don't actually have a darning foot or a walking foot so that *night* explain my really crappy work...maybe :P I do have them ordered and they are arriving on a slow boat from China. So soon I wont have that as an excuse for sloppy stitches.
I don't know if I will be able to participate in the next portion of the Skills because it is crochet and my carpal tunnel is getting really bad :( I do have a brace, so I am going to give it a shot

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's not so crappy! you should see my first attempts in making coasters when I started sewing two years ago :) but I am actually still using them in my house: perfectly functional and they gave me good practice, so that's just the perfect combination, no? :)
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tutorial! As soon as I get my feet, I'd like to tackle the bigger projects

    ReplyDelete