Thursday, February 26, 2015

Syndrome!

I made this guy for the Stretch Your Skills 2015 Tutorial Series!

I think I might have done a better job if I had more of the fleshtone fabric, but meh. Syndrome just looks a little florid, like he had been drinking too much. It's ok guy, I feel that way too sometimes :P
I think that I need to take a break from paper piecing! I need to do some old fashioned log cabin action now! (and shovel snow)
Linking up with
Tweety Loves Quilting
Needle and Thread Thursdays

2 comments:

  1. Syndrome looks amazing! I had similar struggles with fleshtone fabric, but the block in my final project looks just fine, so I am sure that wherever this little guy is going to end up, he is going to be perfect!! Thanks for participating in SYS2015 and for linking up on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete